Terms and Conditions
- European Golf Management owns and maintains this website. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before proceeding to use the website as you will be bound by them. The terms and conditions may be changed at any time so it is advisable to check them each time you visit our website.
- The format and content of the website may be changed at any time.
- The operation of the website may be suspended at any time for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
- European Golf Management reserves the right to terminate access to this website at any time and without notice.
- This website contains material, including text, photographs and other images, which are protected by copyright. All copyright and/or other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by European Golf Management or licensed to it. Said material cannot be copied, distributed, altered, or used without the express consent of European Golf Management.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom and any disputes arising there from will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the UK Courts.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- The material contained in this website is of a general nature only and should not be solely relied on in the making of any decisions. European Golf Management makes no representations or warranties of any kind regarding the website or the content therein and the company is not liable for any action you may take or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result.
- This website may contain links to other websites not under the control of European Golf Management. The links are added as they may be of interest to you. As these websites are not under our control, the company is not responsible for the operation and activities of the sites, or for any goods or services offered for supply through those sites.
- Any personal information (such as your name, postal or email addresses, telephone number, or other ) provided by you to European Golf Management through this website will be used in order to respond to queries or requests for information submitted by you, or to process orders or applications made by you.
- Your personal information will not be disclosed by European Golf Management to any parties without your permission, except as required by law, or in order to protect the rights of European Golf Management and those of our customers, etc.