This is the first event of the Ladies European Tour Access Series (LETAS), which welcomes 120 professional players from more than 20 different countries. Offering a prize of 40,000EUR (approx. £35,330), this unique tournament at Terre Blanche in the South of France will take place on the resorts GEO certified 18-hole course Le Riou, one of the most prestigious and exclusive in Europe.
As a prelude to the tournament, the Opening Pro-Am Open will take place the day before the Official Pro-Am on Wednesday 4 April, allowing amateur players to confront the female elite. This is the ideal opportunity for up-and-coming golfers to take on the challenging course created by ex-Ryder Cup player and renowned Welsh architect Dave Thomas, whilst enjoying its enchanting setting in Provence.
To enhance the experience of playing Le Riou alongside some of Europe’s greatest golfers, Terre Blanche has created an exclusive package ensuring participants enjoy the most of Terre Blanche Hotel Spa Golf Resort *****.
The participation of a professional female player
A welcome breakfast
A lunch buffet
Green-fee with GPS equipped golf cart
Unlimited access to the Albatross Golf Performance Center, unlimited practice balls, starting gifts and prize-giving to crown this unique sporting challenge
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION: Sunday 25 March 2018
PRICE: 1200EUR (approx. £1,060) for a team of 3 people, 400EUR (approx. £352) per person.
Twitter hashtag: #TBLadiesOpen
About Terre Blanche Hotel Spa Golf Resort
Located in the heart of Provence’s Côte d’Azur, just 30 minutes from Cannes and 45 minutes from Nice Côte d’Azur International Airport, Terre Blanche’s unrivalled location provides the gateway to the Riviera, enabling guests to experience the charm and character of Provence along with the chic ambience of the Côte d’Azur. As a European Tour Destination, Terre Blanche is one of the most outstanding estates in the South of France. The 750-acre luxury resort is a member of ‘The Leading Hotels of the World’ and of European Tour Destinations, and as the only property of its kind in the region, provides refined hospitality rooted in authenticity and nature.
TERRE BLANCHE LOCATION:
45 Minutes from Nice Côte d’Azur International Airport
90 Minute Flight from UK
35 Minutes from Cannes, La Croisette
90 Minutes from Marseille
90 Minutes from Aix-en-Provence
80 Minutes from St-Tropez
RECENT TERRE BLANCHE AWARDS:
– Best Golf Club in France 2017 by LeadingCourses.com (Golfers’ Choice rankings)
– World’s “Best Luxury Golf Resort Spa » et Western Europe’s “Best Luxury Hideaway Spa » (World Luxury Spa Awards 2017)
– Best Golf Hotel of the Year 2016 by Luxury Travel Guide
– Europe’s Best Luxury Golf Resort Spa and France’s Best Luxury Hideaway Spa (World Luxury Spa Awards 2016)
– N°1 Golf Resort in Continental Europe by Golf World UK – 2017
– Awarded four-star rating by the Forbes Travel Guide 2016
– ‘Le Chateau’ awarded 13th place within the top 100 Golf Courses in continental Europe for 2016-2017 by GOLF WORLD Magazine UK
– France’s “Best Luxury Resort Spa” and a finalist in the “Best Luxury Destination Spa” at World Luxury Spa Awards 2015
– Best Luxury Destination Spa and Best Luxury Resort Spa (World Luxury Spa Awards 2014)
– Europe’s and France’s Best Golf Hotel (World Golf Awards 2014)
– France’s Leading Resort (World Travel Awards 2013)
– Best Resort Hotel (International Hotel Awards 2013)
– IAGTO Award – Best Golf Resort Europe 2013